W&H Romac carry out the supply and installation of private armoured cable and ducting networks for street lighting, signs, amenity lighting, car park lighting and pay and display ticket machines, etc. This can be carried out to client or local authority specification or we can carry out a cable layout design for you.
A major problem on the highway is damage to private cable networks for street lighting. W&H Romac provide a service for tracing and rectifying underground cable faults and survey of existing services so as to avoid damage whilst carrying out excavation work.
- Street lighting power cable networks, single phase and three phase
- Street lighting electrical service connections, cabling, jointing and groundworks
- Jointing and repairs to existing cable networks
- Electrical testing and certification of street lighting and street furniture
- Tracing surveys of existing underground cables
Contact us on 01702 442014 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requirements for this service.